Advice Guide - online advice and information about a wide range of subjects including benefits, debt, housing and employment from Citizens Advice

A National Voice - organisation run by and for young people who are in or leaving care

Fostering Network - charity working for people with a personal or professional involvement in fostering; information about their campaigns, support for foster-parents etc

Get Connected - the national helpline with free, confidential help for young people under 25; access via text, phone, webchat, etc.

ISP Childcare - the Integrated Services Programme is an independent provider of high quality childcare in family settings, complemented by specialist teams in education, therapy and social work.

Just for Kids Law - a charity providing legal support, advice and representation to young people who find themselves in difficulty or who wish to challenge a decision.

National Youth Advocacy Service offers information, advice, advocacy and legal representation to children, young people and vulnerable adults through a network of dedicated paid workers and volunteers throughout England and Wales.

The Prince's Trust is a youth charity that helps young people in a variety of ways such as helping them start their own businesses, attend training courses, etc.

Spark Foundation established to provide those kinds of opportunities and things which young people who are either in care, or who have left care, are not otherwise able to have. .

Young Women's Trust Amongst other services this charity provides a free telephone and online coaching service for young women aged 18 –30 who are not in work or have been in a job less than 6 months. Coaching helps to build confidence.

Coram Voice getting young people heard – this organization empowers care leavers to get their voices heard and help to improve the system for other young people.

The Who Cares Trust is particularly good for its " H. E. Handbook". This is a free guide for care leavers telling them exactly what higher education institutions across the country offer to care leaver students eg what bursaries and grants are available and what welfare and accommodation they can get at each college and university. To find the Handbook click on the Magazines and Publications tab.